Monday is looking like it's going to be sick! Pretty fortunate timing that it's going to be on the bank holiday. Looking forward already to making the most out of the day.
I'm thinking anywhere between the Witterings and Boscombe pier (kinda long range). Although I've got my attention on the direction veering Southerly as the afternoon goes on. But I think by then the rain will be more of an issue than worrying about how onshore the wind is.
If I can feel what it's like to get planning again after about 3 weeks, I'll be a happy man.
So going to be busy this afternoon putting the pieces of kit in order to hope I don't waste any time.
Also the possibility of meeting Jamie and Jack down in Cornwall on Tuesday to hunt out some waves. Jumping monday in short period wind swell, wave-riding Tuesday on proper waves - at least that's the plan....
Hoping you all get out.
Northwest has gone down hill day by day as we've got closer to the Monday slot! Was really hoping west kirby would be on with the bigger tide at midday..... still, can't complain as rhossy is still on by the look of it!
Fingers cross it holds. Have fun down south guys